HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG
Today I am going to tell you about the basic makeup brushes you must have in your makeup bag if you have just started makeup or you are a beginner because more good makeup brushes or makeup tools you have the better your makeup application will be. You can get these brushes from any local shop or online the only thing you should have in mind that their quality should be good. Now the question is how can we know about the quality of the brushes whether they are good or not. You should always have these things in mind while buying makeup brushes :⠀
1. The bristles of the brushes should not be harsh.⠀
2. The bristles should not be like coming off in your hand or on your face while doing makeup.⠀
3. Getting brushes online or even buying anything online please read reviews about them and if they are good enough then buy that thing because the biggest con of online shopping is that you do not know the quality of a thing while purchasing. ⠀
Now Coming towards the basic brushes you should have. I have categorized them into two parts the eyes essential brushes and the face essential brushes. ⠀
ESSENTIAL EYE BRUSHES:⠀
- SPOOLIE BRUSH: To Brush your eyebrows hair you need a spoolie brush before applying any pomade or powder to fill in your brows and if you have thick or bold eyebrows it will help in distributing pigment.⠀
- EYEBROW BRUSH: ⠀Most of the Eyebrow brushes come with sooplie like two in one but it is up to you whatever you can use or find easily you can use. Eyebrow Brush is an angled brush used to give an outline and fill brows with the product. It can also be used as a winged eyeliner brush. Both Brushes are from beautify by Amna.
- ⠀EYESHADOW BLENDING BRUSHES:⠀You need one brush to apply eyeshadow one for blending it and one small brush which should be precise to be used on the inner corner if you want to highlight your eye inner corner or to apply eyeshadow on your lower lash line but it’s totally optional you can apply eyeshadow with one and blend it with the blending brush which you feel is softer and fluffy and that’s it for a very basic minimal look. Always apply shimmer shade or Glitter to your eyes with your fingers because applying glitters or shimmer eyeshadow is way easier than applying then with brushes. These brushes are from also by beautify by amna eye premium brush set.⠀
- FACE MAKEUP BRUSHES: ⠀
- ⠀Foundation brush : ⠀Foundation brush is used for spreading the foundation evenly all overall face for me it is quite easy to use a foundation brush to spread then using a sponge or beauty blender. Foundation brushes are denser than any other face make up brush. I got mine from miniso. ⠀
- ⠀Powder Brush:⠀The powder brush is bigger from all other brushes and more fluffy than other brushes I prefer using face powder with the brush because I feel like it gives good coverage and it’s easy to use. I don’t know the brand of the brush as it was a gift.
- Blush Brush:⠀A blush brush is smaller in size than the powder brush with the same fluffy, Soft, and long Bristles. As the Blush and Powder brush is quite the same except their size so you may think that one can be used for both purposes for blush and for applying powder as well but no that’s not right because the blush brush helps in applying the required, concentrated amount of blush to your cheeks due to its size also its helps in to blending and applying the pigment evenly.While the powder brush is bigger and more fluffy because it is for the full face that’s why we cannot use either for them for both blush and powder to apply.⠀One brush is from miniso and one is from again beautify by amna.
- ⠀HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH:⠀Most people use a fan brush for applying highlighter but I use the brush which comes in beautify by Amna brush set for who doesn’t know about this brand Beautify by Amna is an online-based Pakistani brand you can google their website or follow them on instagram . So this brush is a slim, tapered brush I use to apply my highlighter with. You can use any brush for any brand or company which is slim like this brush or even thinner like fan brushes which are usually used for applying highlighter because thicker brushes cannot be used for applying highlighter.⠀
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments bar below.